Mango Bonds: Bank Interest Rate In The Form Of Mango, with a 15% discount on prevailing rates!
Mango Bonds is a bond scheme from Devgad Taluka Amba Utpadak Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, in which you pay for the mangoes in advance and in return, we offer you rate protection or discount over the market rate.
We had launched the first version of Mango Bonds in 2011. In 2017, we launched a simplified Mango Bonds Version 2.0 where we offered mangoes of Rs 5000 every year for every Rs 50000 invested with us.
This Mango Bonds Version 2.0 got wide publicity in reputed newspapers like Mint, Dainik Jagran, Mumbai Mirror, Sakal, and others.
However, many customers asked us whether we can offer a Mango Bonds option at a lesser cost. We also faced some taxation related issues in the Mango Bonds Version 2.0
Hence, we are now launching a further simplified Mango Bonds 3.0 Version at Rs 25000 each.
Below are quick terms of Mango Bonds Version 3.0
- You invest Rs 25000 with us, and we give you mangoes worth Rs 32500 in five years.
- You can purchase mangoes worth Rs 6500 per year for five years.
- You get the benefit of further 15% as all Mango Bonds customers get a straight 15% discount on all purchases, up to a limit of Rs 50000 per person per year.
- The bond is non-refundable and can be used to buy mangoes for 5 years.
- Mango delivery will start immediately in the same season, unlike a cooling period of 12 months in Version 2.0.
- To enroll, you need to fill up the following form and transfer your payment to…
- You will be assigned a Mango Bonds ID, and you can start purchasing immediately.
- Orders for Mango Bonds customers open 10 days before they open for general customers.